Cuisinart Coffee Maker DCC Range Of Models
Cuisinart was founded by Carl Sontheimer in the early 1970’s. Cuisinart has a wide variety of gadgets, cookware, bakeware, kitchen accessories and offers a number of other services. It is a well-known brand whose presence is felt globally. Cuisinart is currently headed by Conair Corporation and have kept the legacy alive.
Cuisinart is known worldwide for their signature, which is ‘Innovation in Culinary Tools’. It is this vision, which has garnered massive popularity amongst people and celebrities towards Cuisinart. Promoters of high-quality food and culinary aficionados Jacques Pépin and Hubert Kelle wholeheartedly endorse this brand and their products.
Cuisinart’s mission is to help everyone in ‘Savouring the good life.’ This being their driving force, they have entered kitchens across the world with their products and provide unmatched service. The number of products offered is vast and have everything, which would ever be required in a kitchen.
The products offered are
|Kitchen accessories||Ice-cream and sorbet makers||Hand blenders and mixers|
|Microwave ovens||Slow cook cookers||Waffle makers|
|Toaster oven||Stand mixer||Outdoor grilling products|
|Glassware||Cutlery and many more|
As is evident from above, this company has fantastic culinary resources and offer products which would reduce if not eliminate the tediousness of the work.
Cuisinart believes in providing a wholesome meal for all, be it through their gadgets or their app. An application was developed for their website which informs the user on the kind of meals which can be prepared, just by inputting the available ingredients in their pantry.
Cuisinart has won many awards and laurels for their innovation in the culinary field. They have collaborated with renowned chefs and companies to offer products which are unique and promote well-being by reducing human labor and error.
Few coffeemakers from Cuisinart are discussed below:
Cuisinart 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DCC-1200
- LCD Digital Clock shows the time and helps to set automatic functions
- Scratch resistant heating plate
- Carafe has markings on it for knowing the correct quantity
- Auto Shut Off saves energy
- 1-4 Cup Setting allows for smaller batches of coffee to be made
- Heater Plate Control Knob allows for managing the temperature of the coffee after it’s brewed
- Clock does not illuminate in the dark
- Does not have a built in grinder
The Cuisinart Brew Central coffeemaker makes for a great addition to any kitchen with its sturdy brushed metal finish with intelligent design. The design and functionality of DCC-1200 are sure to impress any coffee aficionado.The striking black and chrome finish and the buttons promote a hip retro vibe. This coffeemaker can brew up to 12 cups of coffee at one point in time. It has an automatic feature which can be programmed which can be utilized to promote better time management. A glass carafe is provided, which is dishwasher safe and has an ergonomically designed handle supporting easy of cleaning and flexibility.
Usage & Features
Features of Brew Central DCC-1200 are:
- Programmable timer and clock.
- Auto shut off which can be programmed
- Makes up to a full pot i.e. 12 cups of coffee
- Easy to use and clean, Dishwasher safe glass carafe.
- Option to pause brew, facilitating for a fresh cup of coffee at the instant
- An audible tone at the end of the set brews cycle, signaling the readiness of the coffee.
- Can be programmed for a shorter brewing cycle(1-4 cups)
The Brew Central DCC-1200 is an excellent value for money product. But this coffeemaker is designed only to brew, and the option of having grind and brew in a single machine would further its popularity. Also, few cases have been reported where the electrical on/off switch has malfunctioned and addressing these issues would be mutually beneficial.
What I like about any cuisinart coffee maker carafe is that it will always have markings on it. This is very good to ensure that you are neither short on coffee nor wasting by making extra. Overall, the Cuisinart coffee maker DCC 1200 performs quite well. It’s a smart design that looks good on the kitchen countertop. The features are useful and the coffee tastes good. Of course, it needs a bit of maintenance and you can’t go wild and rough with your usage, but if you treat it well, it will give you good coffee.
I have a cuisinart grinder coffee maker in my office, but I wanted another one for my home. I realized that I can actually do without the grinder at my home because my kids and husband find it easier to just put in grounds directly. So we got this model. It’s pretty good and makes nice coffee. Quite easy to use as well.
Cuisinart 14 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DCC-3200
- Auto Shut Off saves energy
- 1-4 Cup Setting allows for quantity preference and avoids coffee wastage
- Ergonomic carafe design helps in easy pouring and handling
- Includes a reusable Gold Tone filter for easy brewing
- Does not include a grinder.
A state of the art machinery with powerful motor makes this coffeemaker a must have for all connoisseurs of coffee. It produces a full-bodied coffee which is delicious to taste. This is an entirely automatic machine which allows you to input your preferences. It has temperature controls which would enable the brewed coffee to remain hot without discounting the taste. Being a fully automatic coffeemaker, it signals on the readiness of coffee and also to decalcify.
Usage & Features
Few of the features of Cuisinart DCC-3200 are:
- Produces up to 14 cups of coffee
- Commercial style reusable gold tone filter, which is a permanent fixture
- Temperature controls
- Has a programmable auto shut off feature
- Brew strength can be adjusted as per preferences
- Signals need to decalcify and clean.
- Fully automatic and can be programmed for 24 hrs
- Allows for selection of quantity of coffee, i.e., single serve or full pot
- Ergonomically designed handled carafe
The coffeemaker is a great value addition to any home, but the addition of grinder will further simplify the process of having a flavourful cup of coffee at home at one’s convenience.
I went through a lot of Cuisinart coffee maker reviews before I finalized this one. Coffee makers don’t come cheap these days and if you want one with a lot of features, then it is important to do some research and make the right choice. I am glad I chose this one. If you look at the market and see counterparts from other brands to the Cuisinart DCC 3200, you will realize that this one is actually the best bet. You get a good design, great features, and really good coffee! I’d recommend this to everyone.
The Cuisinart coffee maker DCC 3200 doesn’t disappoint you. It gives you great coffee without much hassle. It doesn’t give you unnecessary useless features and glorify the machine, but instead, it focuses on giving good features that genuinely add ease and convenience to your life. You can select the brew strength, program your coffee brewing times and also adjust the temperature of your coffee. That’s pretty much all a regular coffee drinker needs.
On Demand Cuisinart Programmable Coffee Maker-DCC-3000
- Charcoal Water Filter cleans water to help make authentic tasting coffee
- Removable Drip Tray
- Permanent Gold Tone Filter included
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds 12 cups of coffee, each of 5oz.
- Carafe not included
- Dispenses only one cup at a time; that doesn’t suit those who need large batches in one go.
A professional looking DCC-3000 coffeemaker can make up to 12 cups of flavorful coffee at one sitting. This is a programmable machine which can be automated 24 hrs in advance. It has a coffee gauge, which displays the amount/cups of coffee remaining in the reservoir. It has a setting which can extract more when brewing for a lesser quantity of coffee. This coffeemaker has a unique clean setting, which indicates the need to decalcify and clean the filter. It can dispense coffee suitable for individual consumption at a single point in time.
Usage & Features
Features of Cuisinart DCC-3000 are listed below:
- Charcoal water filter which cleans the water from all impurities and odour
- The coffee reservoir which is double walled for better insulation can hold 12 cups of coffee
- Commercial style gold tone filter, which is a permanent fixture
- It has an additional drip tray to catch all the stray split coffee
- For brewing lesser quantity coffee, amount of water required is marked in the gauge refills of water reservoir
- Doesn’t overcook the coffee ground to give a burnt taste with the auto shut off function
The Cuisinart DCC-3000 is a fully automatic coffeemaker makes excellent coffee, but dispenses only one cup at a time and difficult to manage when catering to a group. The carafe is not included with the coffeemaker and scouring for a compatible one would take up valuable time.
This is a solid machine. If you look for any cuisinart single serve coffee maker and compare it with this one, you will find the DCC 3000 to be more useful because the reservoir holds 12 cups of the coffee. This means that while you are getting one cup at a time, you are at least not wasting time brewing each cup separately. Also, the cuisinart coffee maker charcoal filter is a great addition. It makes water neutral to get better tasting coffee.
The cuisinart coffee maker DCC 3200 is a great addition to my kitchen. It has made my life a lot easier. The coffee stays fresh and the flavor is consistent in all the 12 cups that I dispense one after the other. I think this is a really good choice for regular coffee drinkers, whether at home or at an office.
Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker-DCC-2650
- 12 Cup Carafe with dripless spout for easy handling and pouring
- Auto Shut-off saves energy
- 1-4 Cup feature for brewing fewer cups
- Brew Pause feature for getting an instant cup before the brewing cycle finishes
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and gives a better taste.
- Does not include a grinder
Waking up to a freshly brewed coffee would put anyone in a pleasant state of mind. The Brew Central DCC-2650 does just that. This is a beautiful machine which can brew 12 cups of coffee at a time and which is stored in the temperature controlled carafe, which retains the essence of the brewed coffee for longer. It is entirely automatic and programmable. The temperature of the brewed coffee which is stored in the carafe can be adjusted based upon requirements.
Usage & Features
Brew Central DCC-2650’s features are:
- Has a Charcoal water filter, eliminating chlorine, impurities, and odour from water
- Unique temperature controls for carafe
- Brew pause feature lets users control the quantity of the coffee brewed
- Gold-tone filter
- Ergonomically designed carafe with a drip-less spout and knuckle guard
- Can be fully programmable
- Has an auto-off feature after 4 hrs of working
- At max, can brew 12 cups of coffee
- Has a reset settings button in case of power outages
- Delivers the brewed coffee fast( around 25% more quickly)
This coffeemaker is excellent when coffee is required for more extended periods, without brewing repeatedly. The carafe is temperature controlled and retains the essence of the brew. The grinder would have been a worthy addition to this machine, where the choicest coffee beans could have been utilized for a fully customized ground and brew.
Was initially looking for a Cuisinart coffee maker grind and brew, but then settled for this one. This one gives a great taste on coffee grounds and if you do want to grind fresh, then there is always an option of getting the grinder separately. For me, the decision was purely based on the fact that I am quite lazy, so didn’t want to grind fresh! If you like coffee that tastes fresh and authentic, then this DCC 2640 is a great model.
Read a lot of Cuisinart coffee maker reviews online before locking this one. I am quite happy with the performance. Does not make a noise like other coffee makers and is also quite durable. Looks good on my countertop. The carafe is also quite easy to handle. Some websites may offer you a better cuisinart coffee maker and grinder deal, but if you don’t want to take the grinder, then this alone gives good value for money.